Colonial Country Club, a gated and bundled golf community, offers a wide variety of housing choices. Whether you are searching for an Estate Home, Villa, or Condo/Carriage Home; you can find it here. Construction began in 2003 and has matured beautifully along with the lush tropical landscaping and common area amenities. With its premier location to I-75, SWFL Intl Airport, Florida Gulf Coast University and Town Center, Coconut Point, Gulf Beaches, Naples and Ft Myers; Colonial is Location, Location, Location!
Our Membership overwhelmingly approved Phase One of an ambitious Master Plan to ensure Colonial will continue to be one of the most desired golf & country club comminutes in SWFL. March 2nd, 2021 was the unveiling of the brand new clubhouse.
Highlights of the newly renovated clubhouse include:
- A refresh of the external and internal appearance of the 16 year-old facility
- Addition of 1,800 square feet of internal dining space, creating additional capacity
- 1,500 square feet of external dining space was added and provides beautiful views of the golf course
- Complete roof replacement
- The new design gives the feeling of bringing the outside in
- The new Sunset Grille bar opens to the Ballroom
- New indoor/outdoor bar and dining areas were created with the addition of Nana Walls to provide flexibility to dine al fresco or indoors
- Additional breakout rooms/event space and a new media room were also added
- The kitchen doubled in size and layout to expand storage and productivity
- A new employee breakroom was also added, and administrative offices were refreshed
- Interior décor was updated to create a fresh new look and create a better member experience
- The member relations area was expanded at the front entrance of the clubhouse to provide a warm welcome to members
Prospective buyers can obtain the best information for specific properties by contacting the realtor or owner listed with the address for sale or lease.
Consisting of 36 Neighborhoods-
1,699 Total Units
15 Golf Villages with 711 Golf Village Homes
21 Lake Villages with 988 Lakes Village Homes
We have put together this information to assist you when listing or conducting a sale of any property within Colonial. It contains important information including guidelines for membership, home sales & rentals, along with answers to many other questions you may have.
Please review the documents to educate yourself and any prospective buyer.
Click on the links below to view the documents in PDF format. You may share any of the documents with your clients.
For estoppel requests please contact:
Kathy Berger - Staff Accountant
Homes For Sale Form
Open House Policy
FAQ & Assessment/Dues Info
Homes for Sale Signage Specs
Homes For Lease Form
Home Styles in Colonial Country Club
SINGLE FAMILY HOMES