Dress Code Policy
April 2020 Temporary Amendment to Dress Code for Dining in the Facility Pavilion
- All persons wear clothing on the upper portion of their bodies (i.e. above the waist) and footwear, at all times.
- Prior to 5:00 p.m., exercise wear, T-shirts, or dry swimwear with cover-up is allowed.
- After 5:00 p.m., the Dress Code Policy for within the temporary dining facility pavilion will be the same as the Dress Code Policy for the Rescue Club, as specified in Section 12.4 of the Colonial Country Club Rules and Regulations.
When a themed event is held, suggesting special attire, management may change the Dress Code. Notice of a special themed event will indicate attire.
Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times when on Recreational Facilities.
Non-Soft Spiked shoes are not permitted on the Club Facilities.
Rescue Club and Patio
- No more casual than consisting of proper/approved golf or tennis attire.
- Denim pants are acceptable provided they are not ripped, torn, or holed. Work style denim nor denim shorts are not permitted.
- At no time is exercise wear, T-shirts, or swimwear allowed in the Rescue Club, Lanai/Patio.
- Except for the screened Lanai, men are not permitted to wear hats or caps anywhere in the clubhouse.
Main Dining Room (The Royal Palm Room)
- Business casual consisting of dress pants or Docker type pants for men.
- Golf shirts are permitted and may be either collared or mock; dress shirts may be worn outside pants provided that the shirt is designed to be worn in that manner.
- Women’s approved attire includes pants, dresses, and skirts, shorts or dress-Bermuda shorts. Women’s shirts or dresses without a collar or sleeves are also acceptable.
- Dress shorts are permitted but should be no more than two to three inches above the knee for either men or women.
- Cargo shorts, exercise wear, T-shirts, swimwear and denim are not allowed in the Royal Palm Room.
- Within Club property shall require that all persons wear clothing on the upper portion of their bodies (i.e. above the waist) at all times.
- For men, this includes shirts with or without collars and with or without short or long sleeves.
- For women, this includes shirts or blouses with or without collars and with or without short or long sleeves.
- This policy shall not apply to the enclosed areas of all of the Club’s swimming pools.