Colonial Country Club is a full-service club and bundled gated community in Southwest Florida. Our newly renovated Clubhouse, overlooking the water and golf course, creates a destination that is a favorite for weddings and special events. The $6.5 million dollar project began in April 2020 and focused on expanding the functionality of the clubhouse, creating more flexible open space and elevating the member dining experience. The 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Gordon Lewis, attracts golfers of many skill levels with its 5 sets of tees. Skilled golfers love the challenge of tight fairways and the course's length, allowing play up to 7,385 yards.
Our tennis program includes eight Har-Tru tennis courts, eight pickle ball courts, and two bocce courts and our full-service tennis pro shop. For your enjoyment, we also offer a resort-quality swimming pool and jacuzzi, a large deck area for sunning and lounging, a poolside snack bar, and an indoor fitness and community center with state-of-the-art equipment, aerobics room, private massage rooms, meeting room, book exchange library and business center. Each neighborhood has their own community pool, situated within walking distance of member home sites. The preserve boardwalk and path are an ideal area to walk, jog or view wildlife.
But it's our social events that truly differentiate the Colonial Experience. Members love the great food & beverage offerings, but even more they enjoy the company of their fellow community members. It's the 'social' that sets Colonial apart.
But what sets Colonial apart are the people--friendly members and staff who share mutual respect and a common goal: to maintain Colonial's reputation as Fort Myers' top community for decades to come.
Vision: Incredible value. Inspiring lifestyle. Gracious community.
Highlights of the newly renovated clubhouse include:
- A refresh of the external and internal appearance of the 16 year-old facility
- Addition of 1,800 square feet of internal dining space, creating additional capacity
- 1,500 square feet of external dining space was added and provides beautiful views of the golf course
- Complete roof replacement
- The new design gives the feeling of bringing the outside in
- The new Sunset Grille bar opens to the Ballroom
- New indoor/outdoor bar and dining areas were created with the addition of Nana Walls to provide flexibility to dine al fresco or indoors
- Additional breakout rooms/event space and a new media room were also added
- The kitchen doubled in size and layout to expand storage and productivity
- A new employee breakroom was also added, and administrative offices were refreshed
- Interior décor was updated to create a fresh new look and create a better member experience
- The member relations area was expanded at the front entrance of the clubhouse to provide a warm welcome to members